Monday, October 02, 2006

My first birthday gift

I got my first birthday gift for this birthday. It's not for 8 days but my brothers in law didn't know if we'd see them before next week so he gave it to me yesterday. It's pretty spiffy kewl. It's a cermanic pan to make~~~~MONKEY bread. And some monkey bread mix. And a red spatula, it had to be red, Jim made them take the one that was on there off and put on a red one. My kitchen is red and white, with accents of cobalt blue. So for those of you who don't know, monkey bread is a sweet dough cut into globs of dough. Then you put this cinnamon sugar mixture on the globs and put them into the special monkey bread pan:





















and then you bake it and it turns gooey sugary caramelly cinnamony yummy bread. I can't wait to try it....
I love it guys thanks so much....

No comments: